Who wants to live free plastic? Start with sustainable Bee's Wrap! Bee's Wrap will Keep your cheese, fruits and vegetables fresh as fresh and crusty your bread by simply wrapping the food in or kneading the Bee's Wrap with your hands on the open bowl.
Bee's Wrap comes in several sizes and patterns. If you are new to our product, we recommend starting with our assorted set of three sizes, which includes one each of our small (18cm x 20cm), medium (25,5cm x 28cm), and large (33cm x 36cm) wraps. Experiment with these in your kitchen to determine which size is most useful for you.
Bee's Wrap Sizes:
Small: 18cm x 20cm Perfect for wrapping half of a lemon, the end of a cucumber, half of an onion (Bee's Wrap won't hold the smell), half of an avocado, a small bowl, carrot sticks or other snack items.
Medium: 25,5cm x 28cm Perfect for covering a bowl, half of a sandwich, baked good, cheese, or half of a cabbage or cantaloupe.
Large: 33cm x 36cm Perfect for covering a large bowl, pie dish, celery, cheese, sandwich, or half of a watermelon.
Bread wrap: 43cm x 58,5cm Great for wrapping bread, large enough for a large loaf of sandwich bread or specialty breads. This wrap is great for covering dough that is rising, an extra large bowl or casserole dish, and also serves as a dough mat for rolling out pie crusts, cookie dough or other baked goods.
Baguette wrap: 35,5cm x 66cm Perfect for keeping a baguette fresh and it keeps it the crust a little crusty and the inside soft. We also love this size for wrapping stalks of celery.
Sandwich wrap: 33cm x 33cm Perfect for building your sandwich, wrapping and then using as a placement. Also great for cheese, snacks, a few carrot sticks, a muffin...the possibilities are endless!
- Eco Property: Natural ResourcesGOTS certifiedCompostableResource-saving1 % for the PlanetFair & SocialOrganic raw materials
- Colour: yelloworangebeige
- Material: Cotton
- application: Use the warmth of your hands to wrap Bee’s Wrap around a piece of food or over a bowl or casserole dish. When the Bee's Wrap cools — within seconds — it holds its seal. Use your Bee’s Wrap to wrap cheese, vegetables, bread, fruit, fresh herbs, and baked goods. Bee’s Wrap is not recommended for use with raw meat.
- Artikel in Box: 3
- material: organic cotton muslin, beeswax, jojoba oil, tree resin
- maintenance: Wash your Bee’s Wrap in cool water with a mild dish soap. (Avoid sources of heat, such as hot water and microwaves.) Air dry, fold and store in a drawer or in a basket on the counter. The beeswax and jojoba oil have antibacterial qualities that help to keep your food fresh and allow you to use the Bee's Wrap again and again.
- color: beige with honeycomb motif
- size: 33 x 33 cm
- EAN: 854016005180
- Artikelnummer: EUCW10113